Manual Turning, unlike CNC turning, is a very hands-on process. A skilled technician will make modifications to a solid piece of metal to meet the specific needs of the component. Manual turning can also be part of a larger process that could include CNC turning or CNC milling to help reach the final form of the component. Our skilled team members operative complex turning and lathe equipment to ensure the best possible result.
- (1) Pratt & Whitney Engine Lathe w/ Digital Read Out
- (1) Yamazaki w/ Digital Read Out
- (1) Harrison M300 w/ Digital Read Out
- (1) Hardinge HLV-EM w/ Digital Read Out
- (1) LeBlond w/ Digital Read Out
Maximum Work Envelope
30” diameter x 60” length
Skillcraft Machine Tool Company’s team of dedicated expert machinists ensure that your next component and part order is perfect, fitting your expectations and tolerances perfectly. Contact us to get started on your next project.