CNC Milling utilizes rotary cutters to remove material to create the final specified component. This milling process can include variable cutting head speeds, pressure, and one or more axes to shape the metal into complex components and parts. From small to large parts needed precise tolerances, CNC milling can help produce the perfect component fitting your specifications exactly.
- (3) HURCO VM10i
- (1) HURCO VM10
- (1) HURCO VM20i
- (1) HURCO VM30i w/ 4th Axis
- (1) HURCO VM20 w/ 4th Axis
- (1) HURCO VM30
- (1) ProtoTrak DPM5 Bedmill w/ SMX Control
- (1) Fryer MB-14 Bedmill w/ 4th Axis
- (1) ProtoTrak K3 Kneemill w/ SMX Control
- (1) Alliant Kneemill w/ ProtoTrak SMX Control
Maximum Work Envelope
54” x 20” x 20”
Whether you need a lot of small parts, or just a few large components, Skillcraft Machine Tool Company is ready to leverage our expertise and experience to create exactly what you need, when you need it. Contact us today to get a quote on your next part.